Saturday, October 14, 2006

life is good!


Sharks are playing real good. 4-1 start to a season is nice... I cant wait for the Dallas game on Tuesday (10/17). Hopefully, my tickets arrive by UPS soon...

A's lost... But, these are the A's... with a paltry spend, they manage this every year... SF Giants suck... and the 49ers and the Raiders suck even worse... Warriors have sucked forever!

That makes my Sharks look really really GOOD:)

Week after next, I'm gonna SkyDive... I'm green with envy of a friend of mine who has already gone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came upon your blog during my random sojourn through the "next blog" button and wanted to let you know that I visited.

towns said...

Dude.. if Matt finds out you are jumping out a plane.. he's going to freak! :-)

One word of warning: I had a friend who decided to do skydiving with some friends one weekend.. 11 years ago. After that one time, he was hooked. He is so into it that he now does jumps where he gets to photograph and film other people.

Check out his website: http://www.highwitness.com/

One last comment.. we used to ask him: Why do you jump out of perfectly good airplanes? He would say: No such thing :-)

--> towns

Anonymous said...

Do it! Alitha and I jumped when we first arrived out in California, and it was an awesome experience. Just don't get yourself killed; if you do, I'll beat the crap out of you.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Do it! Alitha and I jumped when we first arrived out in California, and it was an awesome experience. Just don't get yourself killed; if you do, I'll beat the crap out of you.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Who am I going to mother if something happens to you? Of even more concern, is who the heck is going to finish my darn database pushes if something happens to you and the guy who talked you into this? I told you to give me access...

I think this is a very bad idea. Keep your mouth closed. Otherwise you'll turn into a giant bug trap and we'll spend all of next week helping you pick gnats out of your teeth. This is so not a good idea...