Sunday, October 21, 2007

Project Road Bike

Offlate, I have been a bit of a bum:) And I need to break out of my lethargy. I have this strong sense of urge to do something physical. Maybe the motorcycle riding is inspiring me to take on things I have long forgotten. I used to be a junky with all things "greasy". From opening up a timepiece and assembling it back (before it all came apart;)) to servicing a bike, I havent done much physical recently. The industry I work in has made me extremely lazy and "soft". 


So, I'm embarking on a couple of projects. I have a road bike frame - bought from my neighbor. I'm gonna make it a ridable bike. This should be fun and hardy. My first book on building a road bike is on its way from Amazon. Second project - put together a home theater system on a budget.

Both of these should be fun. Lets see how much progress I make.

1 comment:

Beena said...

sounds cool! The home theater thing should be fun. How much progress have you made?