Friday, July 08, 2005

HQ - Prolific Oven

Prolific Oven, what would I do without your free Internet connection! PO is my HQ(Head Quarters) for anything creative. Maybe its the Chai Tea or just the sight of exquisite baked goods or maybe the sweet smell of the cakes - Dont know! The place just rocks! I can sit here all day long and "actually" get work done!

I wouldnt be surprised if these folks start charging me a "squatting" fee - and I might just pay it as well:) Its so close to Sun Micro and yet, so far away from all the chaos of a workplace as well. To top it all, there are "other" attractions too;) (read eye candies, if I'm that jobless - hey, I'm only human;))

Thinking of SUNW, there is not that many days left in my life with SUNW. Come 20th of this month, it will be sayonara Sun Micro. After almost 7 years @ Sun, I can safely say, been there and done that @ Sun. Now, off to learn something new and refreshing!

Starting from July 25th, I will be working with a small company (80 people) named "Rearden Commerce". Rearden - a name inspired by the Ayn Rand novel "Atlas Shrugged".

No comments: