Sunday, July 10, 2005

"Working?" Session!

Yesterday, I had planned to chip away @ some of the long overdue tasks for the upcoming charity (Upakriti) event. Things like Posters/Flyers, Program Guides, Ticket Design were all predominantly buzzing in my head for the last 2 days or so.

I guess I underestimated the amount of work I had done during the week and didnt realize that the weekend winddown syndrome would hit me! Thats precisely what got me today. Right from the early moments of the day, lethargy set in and wouldnt leave me to my normal hyperactive self.

What was broadcasted as a "working" session turned out to be a lot of socializing - which, by in itself, is not unimportant! OK, I dont have to be harsh - in reality, we did achieve a few things. Oh yeah, credit it as "team building" or some such fancy exercise and you have a nice twist to the day's activities.

It turned to out to be quite a day of conversations - ranging from socio-political topics to almost mundane uneventful chit-chattery.

Unexpectedly meeting some old friends instead of turning in earlier was fun too...

What does all of these "fun" mean for today? Get down to business and prepare for the week ahead...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only all the world leaders sat down and had a discussion like we did...instead of randomly killing people out of vengeance.
Start off a controversial thread, Sai - we'll drag Arvi in and have some fun :)

saimad said...

Thanks for the comments, Arjun!

We (Vijay, you & I) are like minded folks in atleast one or two areas - I'm not sure you can say the same about world leaders. They probably have to look after their interests more than we have to:) We, almost, dont have very much to loose:)

Anyways, yeah, I will spark something in a day or two;)